Trainer Mentor Program For Aspiring Corporate Trainers
SOFT SKILLS STUDIO
TRAINER MENTORING PROGRAM
Are you an aspiring trainer? Are you wondering how and where can you start your career?
Congratulations on taking the first step towards becoming a corporate trainer!
I have had people getting in touch with me over the years for answers to questions on making a career as trainer.
- How do I become a corporate trainer?
- Is a certification necessary? How do I choose the best one?
- Where and how do I find clients?
- How do I develop skills of a trainer?
- What should I charge for a day’s program?
And I have responded to them at different points. But I figured why not put together a mentoring program that answers all these questions and answers yours in particular too!
This is a 2 month mentoring program with 4 sessions in all. The sessions are centered around different aspects of becoming a trainer.
SESSION 1: BASICS OF CORPORATE TRAINING
- Analyze your current career goals
- Decide your expertise and training goals
- Understand certifications and how to find the best one
SESSION 2: BRANDING AS A TRAINER
- How to brand yourself as a trainer – online and offline
- What is your elevator pitch?
- Getting on Linkedin and making connections
- Creating/curating content for your brand (which will tell people your expertise)
SESSION 3: COMMUNICATING WITH CLIENTS
- How to handle a client call – questions to ask
- Blocking dates for a program
- Discussing commercials
- Follow ups with the client
- Raising an invoice
SESSION 4: CONTENT CREATION AND PROGRAM DELIVERY
- How to create a session outline
- Creating content for an 8 hour session
- Time management during the session
- Dealing with different kinds of participants
- Each session will be of 60 minutes preferably online so that location is not a concern.
The end of every session will have time for your questions about any client interactions or content questions you have etc. Plus I’ll be available on Whatsapp for any immediate questions.
This is a unique program that teaches you the ropes of corporate training coupled with trade secrets I have learnt in my 17 year career.
Before you go, here is a video I created on brand building for an aspiring trainer.
you may also want to read my most popular post on the blog on how to become a corporate trainer:
If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comments or write to me on email@example.com