Being stuck in one’s career is one of the worst places to be.
Lot of questions. But no answers!
But in today’s times there are a variety of options to follow and myriad ways to break into the next level. The level YOU aspire to be at.
First of all, how do you know if are ready for the next level in your career? Here are a few signs:
- You feel unhappy and dissatisfied with your current work
- You’ve been at it for quite some time now
- Your work feels repetitive
- You think you can do/achieve more
- Your potential doesn’t seem to be getting utilised to the fullest
- You want more in your life and career
So what do we do?
The second session of #AskSuman was as exciting as the first one. This time, the questions revolved more around speaking skills and formal communication. Here are some highlights:
The first question was about my favourite topic- speaking skills
Since this is a pretty broad questions, everything from structure to speech writing to practice and delivery – all aspects are important. You can read more about improving these skills from earlier blog posts – 9 public speaking secrets from the book Talk Like Ted and What we can learn from the world champion of public speaking.
In fact, Soft Skills Studio is coming up with a surprise to help you in this very skill set. Stay tuned!