BRING OUT THE CONFIDENT PUBLIC SPEAKER IN YOU
The ability to speak well is a power that has galvanised nations and made history that we look up to even today. Whether you want to convince your customers or motivate your employees, speaking skills are key to succeeding in any field of work.
PRESENTING THE SPEAKING WIZARD: 5 STEPS TO BECOMING A CONFIDENT SPEAKER
The Speaking Wizard is unique and customised because it has:
- Step by step approach to building your speaking skills – for any situation
- Select all or just the steps you need to improve on from the program
- Activities, handouts, templates and check lists to apply your learning in real speaking situations
- Content put together from the best of online and offline sources
- Extended practice and feedback for extra confidence
It has more unique features
- Choose between personal and virtual methods of delivery
- Train with a dedicated coach working exclusively with you
- Intensive and focussed only on your areas of improvement
- Extended support till you feel confident
It doesn’t matter which specific step you need to work on, I’ve got the best content and tips to make you confident in public speaking! If you wish to take your speaking skills to the next level, drop me a line and let’s schedule a free 20 minute discovery session to discuss your needs.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT?
With a Certificate in Dynamic Public Speaking from the University of Washington and thousands of hours of training experience, I can offer focussed and unique perspectives to building one’s soft skills.
I have been a Toastmaster and won the Best Speaker ribbon for my first prepared speech and Best Table Topics Speaker for my first impromptu topic.
I also work with women’s communities like Sheroes, Reboot network and Women’s Web to coach women for second careers.
I have been a blogger for over a decade now and my training blog garnered 18000 views from 10000 visitors from 144 countries in the first 15 months of its existence. And the numbers have only gone up since then.
Some of the topics I can deliver a keynote on are:
- Connecting the dots: Campus to corporate
- Welcome Back: Rebranding for a second career
- Branding through blogging: My journey as a blogger
- The Speaking Wizard: How to transform your speaking skills
If you are looking for topics above or something related to those, drop me a line on email@example.com and we can discuss your event needs.
Do you have any questions for me? Fire away!